- Frame your bathroom mirror with crown moulding. Buy crown moulding from the hardware store pre-cut to your measurements, spray paint it and glue to mirror. See full instructions at DIY Network.
- Paint an accent wall a bright and bold color. This is a tried and true home improvement idea that designer's use to showcase a featured wall. See below.
- Upgrade your coat closet by replacing the inside shelf with coat hooks. The hooks will give your closet a clean and organized look.
- Change out your bathroom shower head for a water saving, modern shower head. They are so many styles to choose from that will instantly improve the look of your bath.
- Update your light switches, dimmers and outlets. Switch out old outdated plastic light switches with contemporary switches. This change will give your home a fresh new look for a minimum amount of money and effort. Check out the Adorne Collection at Lowe's for an array of switches and outlets.
Like what you're reading? Then subscribe to my posts for more home improvement and decorating tips. Have a great weekend!