My Dream Kitchen If I Had A $10,000 Budget

Designing a new kitchen can be costly, but if I had a $10,000.00 budget it would absolutely be doable.

A modern, bright and airy style is my ideal kitchen with hard working appliances, timeless finishes and a pleasing aesthetic.  After all, the kitchen is the center of the house, where everyone gathers to eat and converse so it should be a dream space. 

Elements of My Dream Kitchen:

A white color palette
Glass front cabinets
Quartz countertops
Stainless steel appliances (energy saving)
Engineered hardwood floors
A chrome polished gooseneck faucet
A kitchen island

I scoped out Pinterest and found this beautiful kitchen that fits my wish list.  (see below)


                                  Source:  Pinterest

If you had a $10,000.00 loan what room would you remodel? I would love to hear your feedback, please comment below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Transition Your Home Decor from Winter to Spring

As the chilly winds of winter fade away and the vibrant colors of spring begin to emerge, it's time to refresh your home decor to reflec...