Creating a personal statement in your home is sometimes hard to pull off, as infusing your personality into a room can come off as garish or over cluttered.
A unique art gallery wall will convey your personality without overpowering your space, just follow these steps:
- Place artwork at eye level
- Choose a color palette within the same family that will complement your space
- Use your own photographs to create a story
- Combine low and high end pieces
- Layout artwork on the floor before hanging
- Choose frames that are unique (vintage) but in the same style
- Mix things up by including drawings or illustrations
- Keep heavy pieces to the bottom
"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance".
Here are a few gallery wall examples:
All photos courtesy of HGTV
Let your personality shine with a custom
Gallery Wall. I hope these inspired you.
Shop wall art here: http://amzn.to/1WKJIuc