The trick to keeping a linen closet organized is to keep things that you use on a regular basis contained, see my tips below:
- Use a three bag laundry sorter to stay atop dirty laundry.
- Store towels in baskets or metal containers turning them vertically for better function.
- Contain hair tools and toiletries things that you use everyday in metal buckets.
- Place bath essentials such as cotton balls, Q tips and bath salts in clear containers and place on a lazy Susan for easy access.
- Keep manicure tools, nail polishes, etc., in clear caddies so they stay organized, You can purchase these caddies at your local Target store. Shop http://www.target.com
Organized Linen Closets
Line your linen shelves with plastic-coated fabric to make it easier to clean.
To achieve a more streamlined linen closet, label clear containers.