If you are planning to move to a smaller home in the future or are already living in one and need help decorating it, below are some tips to consider.
How To Decorate A Smaller Home On A Tiny Budget:
- Shop yard sales or estate sales for furniture such as coffee tables, side tables, and bedside tables. Spray paint if needed.
- Choose a sofa in a neutral color or cover existing sofa with a neutral slipcover.
- Use dividers to separate multipurpose spaces such as bedroom/office.
- Hang drapery rods all the way to the ceiling for a big impact.
- Purchase artwork from thrift stores and replace old frames with antique frames.
- Place mirrors throughout your home to reflect light and open up your space.
- Use hooks for storage if space is limited.
- Storage ottomans are perfect for hiding everyday items.
- A round dining table allows for more space.
- Go bold with throw pillows, accessories and paint.
Small Spaces With Big Impact
Create extra seating with a built-in
Clever use of a curtain divider
A round table is perfect for this