The key areas of a powder refresh include the shower, the vanity, accessory storage (towels, pharmaceuticals) and lighting.
Below is a list of the items you will need to easily refresh your powder room on the cheap.
- Change out plastic towel bars and replace with chrome.
- Add a dramatic ceiling light or replace your old powder room fan with a modern one.
- Update existing shower curtain making sure to coordinate the color palette with your towels and other accessories.
- Add stylish storage such as a shelf or freestanding storage that can be purchased from a flea market or vintage store on the cheap.
- Declutter the vanity by using a tray to house your pretties such as perfume bottles, makeup, and bath and body products.
A bold and graphic shower curtain
Open shelving, pretty and practical
A spectacular ceiling light
A polished chrome towel bar
An organized vanity tray
All photos courtesy of Google images
Have a wonderful Tuesday!