Stuffed with winter coats, raincoats, hats, scarves, boots, and shoes, the entryway closet can become one of the the most unorganized place in the home.
An organized foyer closet will definitely help to make your morning routine become easier and will also lessen the amount of time set out for cleaning up your space.
Here is a quick list to guide you:
- Declutter and get rid of items you no longer use such as old coats and mismatched gloves.
- Place items that do not belong in the entryway closet in their proper place, for example, sporting equipment.
- Freshen up your closet by painting it a color you love.
- Add storage bins to keep things neatly organized.
- Use sturdy coat hangers like Joy Mangano Huggable Hangers, they are practical yet stylish.
- Invest in a durable shoe rack.