My Dream Living Room Mood Board


One of most coveted rooms in the home is the living room.  A place where you can relax, unwind, and entertain family or guests.

My dream living room is a mixture of modern glam, casual and traditional style of decorating.  To inspire my dream living room, I decided to create a mood board to convey my ideas such as paint colors, fabric swatches, furniture and accessories as a point of reference.  

I chose a well-designed TV console and a plush Craftsman-built sofa  from Arhaus, a company committed to using natural resources and sustainable materials.  The living room color palette is comprised of sophisticated greys and soft tans. Fabric choices include a plush velvet throw, jute rugs and suede pillows.   A crystal chandelier and traditional floor lamp add the perfect touch of lighting. 

To create your own mood board at home, browse through interior decorating magazines, Home Improvement inserts, Pinterest, and other online publications for inspiration.

                            My Dream Living Room Mood Board
                                     

For more inspiring quality
  living room furnishings visit Arhaus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Transition Your Home Decor from Winter to Spring

As the chilly winds of winter fade away and the vibrant colors of spring begin to emerge, it's time to refresh your home decor to reflec...