- Shop at bargain outlets, flea markets, and stores like Pottery Barn, Target and IKEA, to stretch your dollars.
- Browse Etsy for special pieces that are unique to add character to your home.
- Splurge on key pieces such as a sofa, or an upholstered bed.
- Accessorize with lighting such as lanterns and floor lamps to add ambience.
- Create texture with faux fur rugs, pillows and throws.
- Add finishing touches with flowers, an antique vase, artwork, and hardcover books.
The art of decorating should be fun and creative. Your home should feel like you, a place where you belong.